From: whampa
Subject: Lisp Enviornment Question
I'm asking if anyone knows of a good lisp enviornment that allows me to
write and execute code in two different windows.  Does anyone have a good
program to use?  Or an easy way to customize emacs or xemacs to execute code
after switching to the lisp mode?  Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Charles
From: Sam Zoghaib
Subject: Re: Lisp Enviornment Question
whampa wrote in article <············@news-int.gatech.edu> on Saturday 23
August 2003 23:05 in comp.lang.lisp:

> I'm asking if anyone knows of a good lisp enviornment that allows me to
> write and execute code in two different windows.

Emacs + ilisp

Sam
--
"People sometimes ask me if it is a sin in the Church of Emacs to use vi.
 Using a free version of vi is not a sin; it's a penance".

        - Richard Stallman