From: James A. Crippen
Subject: Lisp (not Scheme) on Parrot
Is there anyone working on a Lisp on Perl6's Parrot VM?  I know that there's
an initiative to develop a Scheme on Parrot, but what about a non-Scheme
sort of Lisp?  (Ie, a Lisp-2, without first class continuations, etc.)

I've browsed the Google archive of CLL and couldn't find anything definite
other than a few discussions of the possibility.  But ISTR seeing somewhere
else that someone had toyed with an implementation.  If that someone wants
to share it, I'd be happy to poke at it.

BTW, this isn't a serious project, I just enjoy poking around in the guts
of Lisp systems, and would like to have one that's extremely simple to
play with.  If nobody's forthcoming with a Parrot-based Lisp then I'll
just make my own.  But I'd rather not reinvent too much of the wheel.

Cheers,
'james
From: Lars Brinkhoff
Subject: Re: Lisp (not Scheme) on Parrot
·····@unlambda.com (James A. Crippen) writes:
> Is there anyone working on a Lisp on Perl6's Parrot VM?

See Marco Baringer's comment at
http://www.cliki.net/CLVM

--
Lars Brinkhoff,         Services for Unix, Linux, GCC, PDP-10, HTTP
Brinkhoff Consulting    http://www.brinkhoff.se/