From: Christian Schuhegger
Subject: in code documentation similar to javadoc?
hello,

does anybody know of a similar in code documentation system for lisp
like javadoc or doxygen? which can produce documentation in html and
perhaps other formats like latex?

many thanks!
--
Christian Schuhegger
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~cschuheg

From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: in code documentation similar to javadoc?
Christian Schuhegger wrote:
> hello,
>
> does anybody know of a similar in code documentation system for lisp
> like javadoc or doxygen? which can produce documentation in html and
> perhaps other formats like latex?
>
> many thanks!

You can check USER-MANUAL in the AI.Repository and Albert at

albert.sourceforge.net

Cheers

Marco
From: Daniel Barlow
Christian Schuhegger <····················@cern.ch> writes:

> does anybody know of a similar in code documentation system for lisp
> like javadoc or doxygen? which can produce documentation in html and
> perhaps other formats like latex?

Albert was mentioned a few days ago by Stig E. Sand� (in the middle of
the "Is DOCUMENTATION passe?" thread, so you may not have seen it),

   Albert is a Common Lisp doc-generator, comparable to Javadoc and
   Doxygen. Currently it generates DocBook. It reads an ASDF system
   definition and documents the system. It is an experimental system
   which may or may not work for you. It's just a tool I use, which
   others might have an interest in.

http://albert.sourceforge.net/

-dan

--

   http://www.cliki.net/ - Link farm for free CL-on-Unix resources
From: Paolo Amoroso
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:25:00 +0200, Christian Schuhegger
<····················@cern.ch> wrote:

> does anybody know of a similar in code documentation system for lisp
> like javadoc or doxygen? which can produce documentation in html and

Have a look at Albert:

  http://albert.sourceforge.net/

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>
From: Christian Schuhegger
thanks for all the answers to my question!

i had a look at albert but did not want to install a docbook-environment
on my system. besides that i use mk-defsystem instead of asdf.

therefore i did some more research and found:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rfsber/Robo/robodoc.html

it is a quite primitive tool and even if it claims to be able to handle
lisp it is not. but it can be easily made to handle lisp by patching the
headers.c file.

i'll give it a try...