From: Erann Gat
Subject: [Off topic] Vote for Georgy
For those c.l.l.ers living in the insane asylum known as California I
would like to draw your attention to gubernatorial candidacy of Georgy
Russell.

http://www.georgyforgov.com/

Quoting from her site: "Georgy was the co-founder of a storage
software company, and an avid dancer. She has filed for several
patents, and currently works innovating new technologies for a leading
software company."

Worth a look IMO.

Vote early.  Vote often.  :-)

E.

From: pascal
Subject: Re: [Off topic] Vote for Georgy

> http://www.georgyforgov.com/
>
> Quoting from her site: "Georgy was the co-founder of a storage
> software company, and an avid dancer. She has filed for several
> patents, and currently works innovating new technologies for a leading
> software company."
>
> Worth a look IMO.
>
> Vote early.  Vote often.  :-)

Heh heh.
And I suppose this has nothing to do with:

1. If you look closely at that picture of her sitting at her computer,
you'll see the book "Running Linux" over by the window.
2. Her merchandise page features g-strings that have her name on them.
3. She's as cute as the dickens.

???

Just askin.

:-).
From: ······@panix.com
···@flownet.com (Erann Gat) writes:
> For those c.l.l.ers living in the insane asylum known as California

   As a fellow inmate, I know all too well.  The ballot will
have 135 names on it. [1] So you will have to be prepared to
flip through a bunch of pages to find who you are looking
for.

   Also, The Oakland Tribune has a small story on Ms Russell
which has a bit more background. [2]

[1] http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20030814_749.html
[2] http://www.oaklandtribune.com/Stories/0,1413,82~1865~1510374,00.html

now back to coding!,