From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Opinions on CVS
I am getting ready to resurrect my SourceForge project for Cells. I
could just stick a ZIP file up there. But is CVS the preferred
mechanism? I gather it has limitations, but it also seems to be the only
game in town. Mind you, Cells is a mighty small package, but who knows.

So, should I bother with getting CVS access going or is a ZIP OK? I
guess one issue is ZIP compatibility, because my Winzip cannot read a
lot of Zips from the land of linux.

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc
From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Re: Opinions on CVS
Kenny Tilton wrote:
> I am getting ready to resurrect my SourceForge project for Cells. I
> could just stick a ZIP file up there. But is CVS the preferred
> mechanism?

Whoa! The SourceForge guidance on CVS covered this: use a ZIP for
releases, CVS for development.

never mind. :)