From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Road to Lisp Survey Make-over
First, thanks to everyone who took time to respond to the survey on how
you ended up a Lispnik.

   http://www.cliki.net/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Survey

To make the growing number of responses approachable, I started grouping
them. Manually!

   http://www.cliki.net/The%20RtLS%20All-Kenny%20Page

We had three or four new responses yesterday (Java is hearing footsteps)
and it is getting hard to keep up with the categorizations. So with my
growing Cliki sophistication, I have automated the process by adding
tags to the survey questions which respondents can leave in place as
appropriate.

   http://www.cliki.net/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Questions

I now have to go back through all the extant responses and retrotag
them. Ugh. So if you have already responded and feel like helping me
out, plz dive back in to your response and paste in tags as necessary
from the new questions page. Thx. That will leave me more time for RoboCup.

   http://www.robocup2003.org/Default.jsp

:)

--

  kenny tilton