From: Greg Menke
Subject: Proposal for next Washington DC area Lispnik meeting
How is next week, Wednesday May 7th for everyone, say approx 6pm?
Since Bethesda seems a reasonable mid-point, how about the Rock
Bottom?  Their beer will be at least respectable, or theres a Japanese
Steakhouse a few blocks away which is quite nice as I recall.

If anyone has suggestions for other locations, preferably those with
good parking nearby, I'm sure they will be quite welcome.

See everyone soon!

Gregm

From: Robert Braddock
In article <··············@europa.pienet>, Greg Menke wrote:
> How is next week, Wednesday May 7th for everyone, say approx 6pm?

That's fine for me.

> Since Bethesda seems a reasonable mid-point, how about the Rock
> Bottom?  Their beer will be at least respectable, or theres a Japanese

I know where Rock Bottom is, and there's a parking garage with an entrance
about a half block away on St Elmo.

--
Robert Braddock
From: Greg Menke
Robert Braddock <······@concordant-thought.com> writes:

> In article <··············@europa.pienet>, Greg Menke wrote:
> > How is next week, Wednesday May 7th for everyone, say approx 6pm?
>
> That's fine for me.
>
> > Since Bethesda seems a reasonable mid-point, how about the Rock
> > Bottom?  Their beer will be at least respectable, or theres a Japanese
>
> I know where Rock Bottom is, and there's a parking garage with an entrance
> about a half block away on St Elmo.

Lets make it the Rock Bottom in Bethesda on Wednesday May 7, 6pm then.
Perhaps we could all meet at the bar again?  See everyone there!

Gregm