From: Andreas Bogk
Subject: Knights of the Lambda Calculus Meeting Aug 7.-10., near Berlin
Hello,

The Discordian Section of the Grand Recursive Order of the Knights of
the Lambda Calculus is pleased to announce it's gathering at the

      Chaos Communication Camp (http://www.ccc.de/camp/),

taking place August 7th to 10th near Berlin, Germany.  Fellow knights
from other sections or other orders are very welome to participate.

We will bring LispMs and compiler hackers.  You need to bring a tent.

Hope to see you there,
Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."

From: Arthur T. Murray
Andreas Bogk <·······@andreas.org> wrote on Thu, 17 Apr 2003:

> [...] The Discordian Section of the Grand Recursive
> Order of the Knights of the Lambda Calculus is pleased
> to announce it's gathering at the
>

>      Chaos Communication Camp (http://www.ccc.de/camp/),
>

> taking place August 7th to 10th near Berlin, Germany.
> Fellow knights from other sections or other orders are
> very welcome to participate.
>
> We will bring LispMs and compiler hackers.
> You need to bring a tent.
>
> Hope to see you there,
> Andreas

Sir,
In deference to your Meeting,
the Knights of the Round Table
will re-schedule their Tournament
at Stone Henge near Camelot, England.

Arthur, Mentifex Quondam Mentifexque Futurus
--
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/theory5.html -- AI4U Theory of Mind;
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html -- Tutorial "Mind-1.1"
From: Thaddeus L Olczyk
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:22:54 +0000, Andreas Bogk <·······@andreas.org>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>The Discordian Section of the Grand Recursive Order of the Knights of
>the Lambda Calculus is pleased to announce it's gathering at the
>

>      Chaos Communication Camp (http://www.ccc.de/camp/),
>

>taking place August 7th to 10th near Berlin, Germany.  Fellow knights
>from other sections or other orders are very welome to participate.
>
>We will bring LispMs and compiler hackers.  You need to bring a tent.
>
>Hope to see you there,
>Andreas

Is there a Chicago Chapter?
Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD