From: llama
Subject: checking history
how do you check the list of fuctions that you have defined in your history?
Is their a command in gcl to do that?

Also how would you undo a function that you have defined?

From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: checking history
llama wrote:

> how do you check the list of fuctions that you have defined in your
> history?
> Is their a command in gcl to do that?

Apart for the "history" handling bit, that is left as an easy (and
portable) exercise to the reader, once he has understood BOUNDP, FBOUNDP
and the use of the COMMON-LISP-USER package. :)

> Also how would you undo a function that you have defined?

I forgot.  You the reader also needs to understand MKUNBOUND and
FMAKUNBOUND :)

Cheers

--
Marco Antoniotti