From: Andreas Bogk
Subject: Knights of the Lambda Calculus Meeting Aug 7.-10., near Berlin
Hello,

The Discordian Section of the Grand Recursive Order of the Kights of
the Lambda Calculus is pleased to announce it's gathering at the

      Chaos Communication Camp (http://www.ccc.de/camp/),

taking place August 7th to 10th near Berlin, Germany.  Fellow knights
from other sections or other orders are very welome to participate.

We will bring LispMs and compiler hackers.  You need to bring a tent.

Hope to see you there,
Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."