From: Tran Tuan Anh
Subject: ILISP and CMUCL
HI all:

I am a newbie with Ilisp and CMUCL.
I installed both emacs21 and ilisp in my Debian box.
But I don't know how to use ilisp in emacs to support CMUCL???
it seems the emacs is still using it Scheme engine..

I hope someone can give me some advice.

Thanks a lot!
Tuan Anh

From: Henrik Motakef
Subject: Re: ILISP and CMUCL
·····@hotmail.com (Tran Tuan Anh) writes:

> I am a newbie with Ilisp and CMUCL.
> I installed both emacs21 and ilisp in my Debian box.
> But I don't know how to use ilisp in emacs to support CMUCL???
> it seems the emacs is still using it Scheme engine..

M-x cmulisp should work.

Regards
Henrik
From: synthespian
Tran Tuan Anh wrote:
> HI all:
>
> I am a newbie with Ilisp and CMUCL.
> I installed both emacs21 and ilisp in my Debian box.
> But I don't know how to use ilisp in emacs to support CMUCL???
> it seems the emacs is still using it Scheme engine..
>
> I hope someone can give me some advice.
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Tuan Anh

Did you do

M-x run-ilisp

and then

cmulisp?

Check out CLiki, the Common Lisp Wiki Wiki Web for more info.

  Cheers

  Henry