From: Teirn
Subject: Anyone know how to call Allegro Lisp from C#?
I am wondering if anyone knows how to call Allegro Lisp from C#.  I
would like to call an Allegro Lisp function, by temporarily exiting
the C# thread.  This Lisp function writes its results to a file, which
C# then reads in.

Any pointers on doing interprocess communication between C# and Lisp
without going through an intermediate file would also be appreciated.
From: Joe Marshall
Subject: Re: Anyone know how to call Allegro Lisp from C#?
···········@yahoo.com (Teirn) writes:

> I am wondering if anyone knows how to call Allegro Lisp from C#.  I
> would like to call an Allegro Lisp function, by temporarily exiting
> the C# thread.  This Lisp function writes its results to a file, which
> C# then reads in.
>
> Any pointers on doing interprocess communication between C# and Lisp
> without going through an intermediate file would also be appreciated.

I'd suggest trying to do it via COM interop.  Allegro Lisp allows you
to interface to and implement COM objects.