From: Reinhard Oldenburg
Subject: Building Maxima with Lispworks
From: Barry Wilkes
Subject: Re: Building Maxima with Lispworks
Reinhard Oldenburg <··········@gmx.de> writes:

> Did anybody succesd building Maxima5.9.0 with LispWorks?
> Regards,
> Reinhard Oldenburg

Well, I tried and failed. I did ask on the Maxima mailing list as
to wether or not anyone had considered a port to LispWorks. The
answer there was something like 'No, but it is doable if someone wants to
do it and has access to a copy of Lispworks professional/enterprise edition.'
The impression I got was that it probably wouldn't be too hard -- however
it's not something I can really give the time to.

If you fancy looking at porting it, ask on the mailing list.  I'm sure the
developers there will give you all the help you need.

Barry.

If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or
acquired a new one, check your pulse.  You may be dead.

-- Gelett Burgess (1866-1951)