From: Jean-Francois
Subject: Using linked lisp in C++
Hello.

I'm trying to compare some algorythms in c++ and lisp.

Anybody know a lisp compiler that I could easily link my lsip programs
into my c++ programs. (And how to do it also).

Anybody know if I lose a lot of effectivness in the process, or not that
much?

Thanks a lot,
Jean-Francois
From: Henrik Motakef
Subject: Re: Using linked lisp in C++
Jean-Francois <········@none.com> writes:

> Anybody know a lisp compiler that I could easily link my lsip programs
> into my c++ programs. (And how to do it also).

Given it's name, I guess that ECL (Embeddable Common Lisp,
http://ecls.sf.net) would be a good choice. I didn't try it myself,
though.

It may be easier to go the other way, Lisp calling C. About all CL
implementations will support it one way or another, and there is UFFI
that gives you some portability.

I'm not sure how either way will help you comparing algorithms,
however.

Regards
Henrik