From: Raymond de Lacaze
Subject: Reminder: LISPNYC User Group Meeting
Folks,

Just a reminder that the next LISP-NYC User Group Meeting will take place on
tuesday April 1st (no joke) at the Time Out between 76th & 77th on Amsterdam
Ave. at 7:00PM.

The meeting is open to the public.

For details, please contact ········@portusgroup.com

Name: Time Out
Location: Amsterdam between 76th and 77th, east side of street
Directions:
-- by car, 79th street exit from west side highway, down west end ave or
        broadway to 76th, turn left and one or two blocks to Amsterdam.
-- by subway, 1-2-3-9 (the red line) to 72nd or 79th and Broadway. From
72nd, walk up Amsterdam (not Broadway). Amsterdam and Broadway cross at
72nd. From 79th, walk east one long block to Amsterdam and turn right/south.

Ray,

Raymond de Lacaze
········@alu.org
From: Marc Spitzer
Subject: Re: Reminder: LISPNYC User Group Meeting
"Raymond de Lacaze" <·······@hotmail.com> writes:

> Folks,
>
> Just a reminder that the next LISP-NYC User Group Meeting will take place on
> tuesday April 1st (no joke) at the Time Out between 76th & 77th on Amsterdam
> Ave. at 7:00PM.

No it will not, the general meeting is on the *second* Tuesday of the month(
next week).  And we have not confirmed the room yet for the general meeting.

What is going on tomorrow is the website meeting, ie working group for
getting the website up, it is usually about 4 people.

Sorry for any confusion.

marc

ps If we can get the room there will be an announcement for
the general meeting on next Tuesday.  Please stop by.

marc