From: Kaz Kylheku
Subject: New braindamage spotted: XVCL.
http://fxvcl.sourceforge.net

Have fun. :)

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: New braindamage spotted: XVCL.
In article <····························@posting.google.com>,
Kaz Kylheku <···@ashi.footprints.net> wrote:
>http://fxvcl.sourceforge.net

I can't even read the page.  The main frame with the description has all
the lines truncated instead of wrapped.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@genuity.net
Genuity, Woburn, MA
From: Russell Wallace
On 30 Sep 2002 13:11:23 -0700, ···@ashi.footprints.net (Kaz Kylheku)
wrote:

>http://fxvcl.sourceforge.net

Interesting! Greenspun's Tenth Law famously refers to the reinvention
of Common Lisp... but this is the first time I've seen anyone go to so
much trouble to reinvent the C preprocessor :)

--
"Mercy to the guilty is treachery to the innocent."
Remove killer rodent from address to reply.