From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: friday
dear w, friday fer sher. forecast is for rain or i would say we should
skate in the evening before going to see tuxedo. talk to you soon, k

From: Joe Marshall
Subject: Re: friday

> dear w, friday fer sher. forecast is for rain or i would say we should
> skate in the evening before going to see tuxedo. talk to you soon, k

Sounds like fun.  Is all of c.l.l invited?
From: Kenny Tilton
Joe Marshall wrote:
> Kenny Tilton <·······@nyc.rr.com> writes:
>

>>dear w, friday fer sher. forecast is for rain or i would say we should
>>skate in the evening before going to see tuxedo. talk to you soon, k
>

> Sounds like fun.  Is all of c.l.l invited?

sorry j, only those whose name begins with w and like jackie chan.

:)

k,c
From: Barry Watson
Kenny Tilton wrote:

> Joe Marshall wrote:
> > Kenny Tilton <·······@nyc.rr.com> writes:
> >

> >>dear w, friday fer sher. forecast is for rain or i would say we should
> >>skate in the evening before going to see tuxedo. talk to you soon, k
> >

> > Sounds like fun.  Is all of c.l.l invited?
>
> sorry j, only those whose name begins with w and like jackie chan.

firstname or surname. Watson here thinks JC is God.