From: Mark Watson
Subject: New version of free web book "Loving Lisp,..."
I updated my free web book "Loving Lisp, or the Savy Programmer's
Secret Weapon" this morning.

This is a 60 page tutorial on learning Common Lisp using Clisp.

Not too many changes, but you might want to get a fresh copy. There are now
only a couple TBD (to be done) sections still left to be written.

Enjoy!

-Mark

-- Mark Watson, consultant and author: www.markwatson.com
--    Open Source and free web books
--    Commercial products with live web demos
From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Re: New version of free web book "Loving Lisp,..."
Mark Watson wrote:
> I updated my free web book "Loving Lisp, or the Savy Programmer's
> Secret Weapon" this morning.
>
> This is a 60 page tutorial on learning Common Lisp using Clisp.

This seems to be a very good tutorial. I have convinced a colleague of
mine to take a closer look at Common Lisp, and since he comes from a C++
background I have recommended your book to him...

Pascal