From: c hore
Subject: CLtL2 to ANSI-Common-Lisp Delta Document
Is there a complete/comprehensive/authoritative
description or listing somewhere of the
differences/changes/clarifications
between CLtL2 and ANSI Common Lisp?

A [presumably relatively short] document x such that
CLtL2 + x
  would be equivalent to
  would be an alternative to
  would make it unnecessary to have or to check
either the physical book ANSI Common Lisp
or the HyperSpec.

Is there a solution for x other than
x=ANSI-CL or x=HyperSpec ?

From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: CLtL2 to ANSI-Common-Lisp Delta Document
·······@yahoo.com (c hore) writes:

> Is there a complete/comprehensive/authoritative
> description or listing somewhere of the
> differences/changes/clarifications
> between CLtL2 and ANSI Common Lisp?

I don't know how complete/comprehensive/authoritive the following is but
it will at least get you started:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=73rp43%248lv%241%40nnrp1.dejanews.com&rnum=1

--
Bill Clementson