From: Greg Menke
Subject: n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp
Hi,

Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
much for CL.

Thanks,

Greg Menke

From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp
Greg Menke <··········@toadmail.com> writes:

> Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
> download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
> much for CL.

I don't know if the CMU CL repository has something you can use but you
might want to have a look at what's there:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/code/ext/trees/0.html

--
Bill Clementson
From: Marco Antoniotti
Bill Clementson <·······@attbi.com> writes:

> Greg Menke <··········@toadmail.com> writes:
>
> > Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
> > download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
> > much for CL.
>
> I don't know if the CMU CL repository has something you can use but you
> might want to have a look at what's there:
> http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/code/ext/trees/0.html

That would be my Red/Black binary tree implementation.

It is not an N-ary balanced tree data structure.

Cheers

715 Broadway 10th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.
From: Ng Pheng Siong
According to Greg Menke  <··········@toadmail.com>:
> Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
> download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
> much for CL.

Onshored's ODCL has an AVL tree implementation.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <····@netmemetic.com> * http://www.netmemetic.com