From: Chris Beggy
Subject: active lisp pages (brl,asp,php in lisp)
Here's something else new to me:

  http://www.ai.sri.com/~alp/

Active lisp pages, similar to brl (scheme), asp, php, allow
dynamic content generation for a web server.

Chris
From: Marc Spitzer
Subject: Re: active lisp pages (brl,asp,php in lisp)
Chris Beggy <······@kippona.com> wrote in
···················@lackawana.kippona.com:

> Here's something else new to me:
>
>   http://www.ai.sri.com/~alp/
>
> Active lisp pages, similar to brl (scheme), asp, php, allow
> dynamic content generation for a web server.
>
> Chris

it seems to have all the problems that asp/jsp have with code in documents.
I like the way openacs handles templating, there is a programmer page that
does all the work and a layout page that uses a very simple and limited
language to load all the data into the page after it has been set up by the
programmer part.  here is the url:
http://michael.cleverly.com/nstcl/

marc