From: Raymond Toy
Subject: Type of (integer (0) (0))?
This came up on the CMUCL mailing list.  What exactly is the type of
(integer (0) (0))?  The CLHS doesn't seem to forbid types where the
lower bound is greater than the upper bound, so it seems that this the
empty type.

Currently CMUCL and ACL complain about this type.  SBCL used to but
doesn't anymore---it silently accepts it.

What is this type?

Ray
From: Martin Simmons
Subject: Re: Type of (integer (0) (0))?
"Raymond Toy" <···@rtp.ericsson.se> wrote in message
···················@rtp.ericsson.se...

> This came up on the CMUCL mailing list.  What exactly is the type of
> (integer (0) (0))?  The CLHS doesn't seem to forbid types where the
> lower bound is greater than the upper bound, so it seems that this the
> empty type.
>
> Currently CMUCL and ACL complain about this type.  SBCL used to but
> doesn't anymore---it silently accepts it.
>
> What is this type?

Looks like the empty type to me as well.
--
Martin Simmons, Xanalys Software Tools
······@xanalys.com