From: Wendell Tillman
Subject: FS: Lisp Book
I am reducing my library and have the following for sale:

   LISP : 3rd Edition
   Winston and Horn
   $12.00

Also possibly (or not) of interest:

   Searching and Sorting : The Art of Computer Programming Vol. 3
   Knuth - Addison-Wesley 020103803X
   $20.00 - Very Fine

   Structure and Interpretation of Compter Programs
   Harold Abelson and Gerald Jay Sussman - MIT Press 0262010771
   $12.00

   Understanding Computers and Cognition: A New Foundation for Design
   Winograd, Terry; Flores, Fernando - Addison-Wesley 0201112973
   $8.00

   Programming As If People Mattered: Friendly Programs, Software
   Engineering,and Other Noble Delusions
   Borenstein, Nathaniel S. - Princeton Univ Press 0691037639
   $5.00

Contact me off group or look at www.oxgoad.net/books/ for details.

-Wendell Tillman