From: Jonathan Simpson
Subject: code from "Lisp in Small Pieces"
I recently bought the book "Lisp in Small Pieces" and downloaded the
source code from the author's website.  However, it seems that the code
is quite outdated and I haven't been able to get it to run in any modern
scheme.  How do those of you who have this book run the code?  Also,
there seems to be some problems with the authors Imakefile that have
prevented me from building the bigloo-1.9d code update at all.  It would
be nice if I get get it to run in the newest bigloo or umb-scheme.

Thanks a lot for any help,

Jonathan Simpson
From: JB
Subject: Re: code from "Lisp in Small Pieces"
Jonathan Simpson wrote:
> Thanks a lot for any help,

I should  ask this question in comp.lang.scheme.
--