From: Tim Daly, Jr.
Subject: scheme to lisp translator?
I remember I stumbled across a scheme to lisp translator once. I think
it was mentioned in connection with Zebu.  However, I have found
neither hide nor hair in cliki and google.  Anybody know of one?

I can do the tough bits by hand, so I guess it should be trivial to
write.  But somehow I seem to already be tied up in about a dozen
things that "should be trivial to write".

-Tim

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: scheme to lisp translator?
···@tenkan.org (Tim Daly, Jr.) writes:

> I remember I stumbled across a scheme to lisp translator once. I think
> it was mentioned in connection with Zebu.  However, I have found
> neither hide nor hair in cliki and google.  Anybody know of one?
>
> I can do the tough bits by hand, so I guess it should be trivial to
> write.  But somehow I seem to already be tied up in about a dozen
> things that "should be trivial to write".
>
> -Tim

This one?

  <http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dorai/scmxlate/scm2cl.html>

Edi.
From: Tim Daly, Jr.
Thanks to both Kent and Edi!  I was able to find a copy of both
programs, and I'm sure one or the other should do the trick. :)

-Tim
From: Kent M Pitman
···@tenkan.org (Tim Daly, Jr.) writes:

> I remember I stumbled across a scheme to lisp translator once. I think
> it was mentioned in connection with Zebu.  However, I have found
> neither hide nor hair in cliki and google.  Anybody know of one?

Try maybe Jonathan Rees's pseudoscheme?  It doesn't translate call/cc.
It's actually capable of just cross-calling CL so you can just load
it as a library and interoperate with Scheme code that's in its
supported set.  I've done that.