From: Henry Lenzi
Subject: How do you load a cora file from CMUCL from Emacs
Hi --

	I know how to load core file to a listener, but I couldn't find in the
documentation how I do it from Emacs using CMUCL.

	Help is apreciated.
	Thank you.

		Henry
From: Rudi Schlatte
Subject: Re: How do you load a cora file from CMUCL from Emacs
Henry Lenzi <···········@uol.com.br> writes:

> Hi --
>
> 	I know how to load core file to a listener, but I couldn't find in the
> documentation how I do it from Emacs using CMUCL.

I'm assuming that you use ilisp and want to start up an inferior lisp
with a core you saved earlier.  In that case, try C-u M-x cmulisp, it
then asks you for the name of the buffer to run the inferior lisp in
and for the name of the executable.  Give it lisp -core <whatever> as
the program name.

Rudi