From: Dave Bakhash
Subject: NYC metro area Lisp Users
Hi,

The NYC area has about a dozen people so far that have expressed
interest in getting together locally to get to know one another and
discuss Lisp issues.

If there are still people out there who wish to be placed on the mailing
list, then please write to me.

At least for the first meeting, we will likely be meeting in midtown
manhattan, making it convenient for people in NJ (PATH train, NJ
Transit), 5 boroughs (Subways, buses), Long Island (LIRR), etc.

If you'd like to be on the mailing list for this group, then please send
me an email.

Also, please include the following:

 o telephone number
 o ideal time slots for availability

We may be meeting very soon (in the next week or so), so let me know of
any constraints.

dave