From: dejo
Subject: References
Hi
I'm very interested in Lisp programming language and please give some links
on Internet
where I could find some good tutorials or free e-books.
Unfortunatelly I'm not able to buy new books. What tool can I use
programming in Lisp?
I downloaded Xanalys LispWorks 4.2. What do you think about it?
Any information is very helpful for me.
Sorry on my english.
···········@os.hinet.hr
Thanks. Dejan.

From: Kaz Kylheku
Subject: Re: References
"dejo" <···········@os.hinet.hr> wrote in message news:<·············@as201.hinet.hr>...
> Hi
> I'm very interested in Lisp programming language and please give some links
> on Internet
> where I could find some good tutorials or free e-books.

http://www.google.com/search?q=lisp

Click on the first item in the search results.
From: Jeremy Yallop

http://www.lisp.org/table/learn.htm

> What tool can I use programming in Lisp?

http://www.lisp.org/table/systems.htm
http://www.lisp.org/table/tools.htm

Jeremy.
From: Coby Beck
"dejo" <···········@os.hinet.hr> wrote in message
··················@as201.hinet.hr...
> Hi
> I'm very interested in Lisp programming language

Hello, I hope you enjoy it.

> and please give some links
> on Internet
> where I could find some good tutorials or free e-books.
> Unfortunatelly I'm not able to buy new books. What tool can I use
> programming in Lisp?

Your best staring place is www.lisp.org which has lots of basic information
and resources including some free online tutorial material.

> I downloaded Xanalys LispWorks 4.2. What do you think about it?

It is an fine product and good starting point.  There are several others
too, you will see them at the link above.

> Any information is very helpful for me.
> Sorry on my english.
(your english is fine)

--