From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Cell-powered GUI Screenshots (?)
A coupla folks asked about screenshots of sample layouts genned from the
GUIs I have built under MCL/Mac OS9 and ACL/Win32.

I /think/ this works: http://www.geocities.com/true_that_2000/

Internet Explorer over here choked on it a little but managed to muddle
through, Netscape seemed pretty happy with it. otoh, I do seem to have
managed to break Geocities's spamming mechanism so ads don't always come
thru. Dumb luck, if so.

Sorry 'bout the JPGs, I'll be working on getting those to show up
cleanly in the browser. Meanwhile, just DL to HD and open from there.
Hmmm. just had an idea. Might be working by the time you get to it.

Also working on loading up five more screen shots, but it's a little
tedious so I thought I would see if it worked at all before slogging
ahead. Please lemme know by email either way if it works for you or not.

peace. out.

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc

From: Marc Spitzer
Subject: Re: Cell-powered GUI Screenshots (?)

> A coupla folks asked about screenshots of sample layouts genned from
> the GUIs I have built under MCL/Mac OS9 and ACL/Win32.
>

> I /think/ this works: http://www.geocities.com/true_that_2000/

you have maxed out your bandwidth and yahoo has shut you down.

Go Kenny Go Go Go

marc
From: Kenny Tilton
thx, just noticed that, trying to sign up for a pro account now. must be
search engines crawling over me. :)

From: Kenny Tilton
btw, i think the way it works is that there is an hourly limit, so the
"shut down" is only till the next hour. I just got in (and saw a page in
mid-edit!), and my getting in could be either because an hour went by or
because I upgraded to a pro account, which also came with domain hosting.

In four to twenty-four hours, they tell me:

     http://www.tilton-technology.com

...will enter the wild wild world kicking and screaming.