From: Ng Pheng Siong
Hi,

Do I need to register to Yahoo to subscribe to the Corman Lisp mailing
list, or is there a secret handshake to bypass that?

Yahoo's, um, commercial intent comes across quite strongly these days and
I'd rather not provide any information about myself to them. ;-)

Thanks. Cheers.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <····@netmemetic.com> * http://www.netmemetic.com

From: Luke J Crook
I think this may be what you are looking for:

http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.lisp.corman

-Luke Crook

·················@mawar.singnet.com.sg...

From: Ng Pheng Siong
According to Luke J Crook <····@NO-SPAM.balooga.com>:
> I think this may be what you are looking for:
> http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.lisp.corman

Excellent! Thanks.

> "Ng Pheng Siong" <····@netmemetic.com> wrote in message
> ·················@mawar.singnet.com.sg...
> > Do I need to register to Yahoo to subscribe to the Corman Lisp mailing
> > list, or is there a secret handshake to bypass that?

BTW, I figured this out after I posted. (Duh!) Send mail to
····················@yahoogroups.com. You'll get mailed a confirmation
request which headers are such that it is easier for you to go their
website and click on some link instead. Don't do that, just cut-&-paste the
reply address from the mail headers.

Cheers.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <····@netmemetic.com> * http://www.netmemetic.com
From: E. Blood

I have been using gmane.lisp.corman--check out http://gmane.org.

--
eblood
From: Paolo Amoroso
On 11 Nov 2002 06:36:24 GMT, ····@netmemetic.com (Ng Pheng Siong) wrote:

> Do I need to register to Yahoo to subscribe to the Corman Lisp mailing
> list, or is there a secret handshake to bypass that?

If you are willing to access the mailing list only by email, and not change
your settings (e.s. digests), you can certainly do that. To subscribe to
the list, just send mail to ·················@yahoogroups.com.

Paolo
http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README