From: Lawrence D'Souza
Subject: Looking for a Ph.D position in Heterogeneous catalysis, solid state chemistry, Nano particles and related fields.
Dear Sir/friends
	I am Lawrence D'Souza a Research Scholar, working in Solid State
Chemistry field since one and half year at PSI, Switzerland. Due to
some technical problem I have to quit the present position. So I am
looking for a new place where I can continue my thesis again.
	I have four years of hands on research experience in the filed of
Nano and colloidal science, Solid State catalysis in esteemed
institutions including Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland and Indian
Institute of Science,Bangalore. I have published 3 papers in Reputed
International Journals, in addition to which I have published papers
in conferences and Annual Reports of PSI.
 	 I have good knowledge on Self Assembled Monolayers, colloids and
Interface science, nanomaterials and solid state chemistry( synthesis
of metal oxides, their application in Renewable energy). I have used
TGA, X-ray, FTIR, FR-Raman, electroanalytical instrument extensively
during my research training.   I am extremely motivated on working
towards a PhD.

  I would be highly obliged if anyone informs me about Ph.D positions
in any Europian countries in the related areas. If you have any
information please contact me to the below address.
Thanking you in advance,

With warm regards,
Lawrence
Lawrence D'Souza
Paul Scherrer Institut
Laboratory of Solar Chemistry and Physics, OVGA-102A
Villigen, CH-5232, Switzerland
Fon: 0041-56-310-2074 (Office), +0797561475(Mobile),
··········@yahoo.com