From: tzahi
Subject: help with an assignment on lisp.
Hi all,
I need help with an assignment of building a simple expert system.

I recieved a short knowledge base file (which i have copied below) and i
need to build an algorithm in lisp that will read the questions and
interact according to that file.

where can i find sample files to something like this? i am sure there
should be plenty of sample files but i can't seem to find it on google.

here is the short file:

(setq *disease-diagnose*
      '(root "Do you have fever?"
              (yes "Do you (feel sense notice) (tiredness weakness
exhaustion fatigue) ?"
                   (yes "You caught a cold, get some rest!")
                   (no  "How much do you weigh ,in Kg ?"
                       ((0 40) "You're too thin - go to eat a decent
meal!")
                       ((41 80) "You're fine, go and do some sport it'll
probably make you feel better.")
                       ((81 200) "I suggest you start a diet right now!")
                       )
                   )
              (no ("Do you suffer from allergies ?" "Are you allergic ?"
)
                  (yes "It's probably an allergy, take your regular
allergy medicine")
                  (no "Do you just want to skip work today ?"
                      ((yes rarely) "Take a day off, go to the beach.")
                      ((no never) "You should schedule a meeting with
clinical psychologist!")
                      )
                  )
              )