From: Christopher Browne
Subject: Lisp job in Philly...
In case anyone is interested...  Just got a note indicating someone is
looking for a "Lisp guy" in Philadelphia.

  At minimum 2 years of recent experience with Common Lisp (CLOS) or
  any dialect of LISP

  Plusses include:
    Experience with rule engines such as ART-IM, Art*Enterprise, CLIPS,
    or Jess

Drop me a line if it seems of interest...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string ·············@" "enworbbc"))
http://www.cbbrowne.com/info/finances.html