From: Nospam
Subject: Philadelphia,PA  - LISP Developer Needed!
Please let me know if anyone, including yourself, would be interested in a
position with an exciting company just outside of Philadelphia,PA.

Here are the requirements in a nut shell:
Lisp Developer

The Lisp Developer will be responsible for designing, coding, and testing
software application changes for our custom financial system. You will
interact directly with the user community and work within a team
environment.

 At minimum 2 years of recent experience with Common Lisp (CLOS) or any
dialect of LISP

 Bachelors in Comp Sci or related discipline

Plusses include:

 Experience with rule engines such as ART-IM, Art*Enterprise, CLIPS, or Jess

$$$ Salary is negotiable....

Thank you

Joe Chelston
Interhunt LLC