From: synthespian
Subject: Interesting read: Pragmatic Parsing in Common Lisp
Hello-

	I found this on the net, "Pragmatic Parsing in Common LISP".

	Enjoy.

	<http://home.pipeline.com/~hbaker1/Prag-Parse.html>

	Regs,

	Henry
	···········@debian-rs.org

Micro$oft-Free Human         100% Debian GNU/Linux
     KMFMS              "Bring the genome to the people!
		···········@debian-rs.org
www.debian.org - www.debian-br.cipsga.org.br - www.debian-rs.org

From: Julian Stecklina
synthespian <···········@debian-rs.org> writes:

> Hello-
>
> 	I found this on the net, "Pragmatic Parsing in Common LISP".
>
> 	Enjoy.
>
> 	<http://home.pipeline.com/~hbaker1/Prag-Parse.html>

It is really stonishing how some lines of code can make it quite
simple to parse strings, streams etc. I tried it. It works. It is
cool. :)

> Micro$oft-Free Human         100% Debian GNU/Linux

Regards,
Julian
--
Micro$oft-Free.Human with the power to serve ... lol

Meine Hompage: http://julian.re6.de

Ich suche eine PCMCIA v1.x type I/II/III Netzwerkkarte.
Ich biete als Tauschobjekt eine v2 100MBit Karte in OVP.
From: Chris Double
Julian Stecklina <··········@web.de> writes:

> It is really stonishing how some lines of code can make it quite
> simple to parse strings, streams etc. I tried it. It works. It is
> cool. :)

See also:

http://ww.telent.net/cliki/Meta

My XML-RPC implementation for Corman Lisp also uses the technique from
this paper.

Chris.
--
http://www.double.co.nz/cl
From: Jock Cooper
Chris Double <·····@double.co.nz> writes:

> Julian Stecklina <··········@web.de> writes:
>
> > It is really stonishing how some lines of code can make it quite
> > simple to parse strings, streams etc. I tried it. It works. It is
> > cool. :)
>
> See also:
>
> http://ww.telent.net/cliki/Meta
>
> My XML-RPC implementation for Corman Lisp also uses the technique from
> this paper.

I also used this technique to write a general purpose parser (used for
parsing config files, sql, etc) with only a small amount of effort.