From: Christopher C. Stacy
Subject: Re: Found a new interpreted language

 barbara> I am since a long time a  programmer
 barbara> I find this product very interesting. I can execute interpreted code
 barbara> directly on my PC microprocessor

 barbara> http://www.hyperpanel.com/boot_direct.php3?ID=14230516

Every few weeks you keep posting this same message under various names
on various newsgroups all over the place.  It makes me think that
you're trying to advertise some random PC product, but deceptively.
From: Christopher Browne
Quoth ······@grant.org (Christopher C. Stacy):

>  barbara> I am since a long time a  programmer
>  barbara> I find this product very interesting. I can execute interpreted code
>  barbara> directly on my PC microprocessor
>
>  barbara> http://www.hyperpanel.com/boot_direct.php3?ID=14230516
>
> Every few weeks you keep posting this same message under various names
> on various newsgroups all over the place.  It makes me think that
> you're trying to advertise some random PC product, but deceptively.

Most certainly.  It's "spam" for an embedded system development
product.

It's not the usual "click here for Hottt! Chix!!! NOW!!!!"  sort of
spam, or the "We have a wonderful pyramid scheme
^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H business opportunity for you" sort of
spam.

But spam it certainly is.  And it's misleading in that they're not
really selling a _language_ (they don't even _name_ a language), but
rather an embedded application "suite."
--
(concatenate 'string "cbbrowne" ·@cbbrowne.com")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/wp.html