From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Test.  Please disregard!
You must be an INTERCAL programmer.  I TOLD you to PLEASE disregard
this message!

Cheers

719 Broadway 12th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.

From: Fred Gilham
Subject: Re: Test.  Please disregard!
Marco Antoniotti <·······@cs.nyu.edu> writes:

> You must be an INTERCAL programmer.  I TOLD you to PLEASE disregard
> this message!

But how can I be sure I'm disregarding it if I don't read what it
says?  :-)

--
Fred Gilham                                        ······@csl.sri.com
``This is mere entertainment featuring fictional characters. No real
From: Joe Marshall
"Marco Antoniotti" <·······@cs.nyu.edu> wrote in message ····················@octagon.mrl.nyu.edu...

> You must be an INTERCAL programmer.  I TOLD you to PLEASE disregard
> this message!

I'm currently ABSTAINing from disregarding.