From: Hao Zhang
Subject: where to find the math: package?
I have some legacy code from Symbolics Lisp at hand
without the required "math" package:

;;; math:decompose a &optional lu ps ignore
;;; math:solve lu ps b &optional solutions
;;; math:multiply-matrices matrix-1 matrix-2 &optional product-matrix
;;; math:invert-matrix matrix &optional inverted-matrix
;;; math:transpose-matrix matrix &optional transposed-matrix
;;; math:determinant matrix
;;; math:fill-2d-array array list-of-lists
;;; math:list-2d-array array

Anybody have any leads as to where to get the package? Thanks!

--
-----------
Hao Zhang
From: Massimo Spataro
Subject: Re: where to find the math: package?
Send mail to ····@ai.mit.edu (symbolics contact and place your request),
hope for you solve your request.

I have start GPL program for emulate a Ivory 40bit machine microcode into
linux OS and have project porting to PS2 playstation Linux (128Bit Engine)
connect into OpenMosix Cluster network. Please if you have time and
symbolics machine help this project for check with FEP/VLM debugger Know of
microcode.

check ····@sourceforge.net repositor of project.

Best regards
Massimo Spataro