From: Alex Aris
Subject: Re: Unification of lists?
   This sounds me like a hw or project ;)
Is it?
(Who on earth will it need for another thing?)

   alex (TA for a course that has a project like this)

TejimaNoHimitsu (ยทยทยทยท@test.com) wrote:
: Hi again oh nice people of this newsgroup :)

: I have a problem...  I'm trying to find out the most general unifier
: of 2 sets of lists.  However, this is like the most complicated thing
: ever put forth to me in terms of writing a function to do it in CL. I
: was wondering if anyone had any pointers on how to do this cause I
: could sure use them about now.

: I have an iterative function with a few conditions setup... ie, if the
: lists areof different lengths, there is no most-general unifier and
: the like, but figuring out how to write all the cases where like one
: list has g (y) / x  and b / y (thus producing g (b) / x as a mgu) is
: starting to go over my head...

: Help is greatly appreciated! Thanks lots! =)

: - T