From: Mark Watson
Subject: Q: Mac OS CLisp? ftp://clisp.cons.org seems to be down
 From a google search of this group, it looks
like a Mac OS X binary of CLisp is available
at ftp://clisp.cons.org, but that site seems to be down.

Any mirrors?

Thanks,
Mark

PS. could not find a binary on sourceforge.net

From: Bob Burnham
Subject: Re: Q: Mac OS CLisp? ftp://clisp.cons.org seems to be down
Mark Watson <·····@markwatson.com> writes:

>  From a google search of this group, it looks
> like a Mac OS X binary of CLisp is available
> at ftp://clisp.cons.org, but that site seems to be down.

Try here:

ftp://cvs2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/2.27/
clisp-2.27-PowerMacintosh-powerpc-Darwin-1.3.7.tar.gz

Cheers,

Bob

--
Bob Burnham
········@dartmouth.edu
From: Mark Watson
Thanks Bob!

-Mark

From: Johann Hibschman
Mark Watson <·····@markwatson.com> writes:

> Thanks Bob!

If you use fink (which I'd recommend!), it claims to have a binary
clisp package; I haven't tried it yet, though.

--Johann