From: Mark Watson
Subject: Q: loop macro in OpenMCL for Mac OS X?
OpenMCL looks very nice.  One problem that
I am having is that any code that uses the loop macro
causes the error:

 > Error: The module "LOOP" was required while loading
"util/split-seq.lisp".
 >        No file could be found for that module.
 > While executing: REQUIRE

I could not fin any relevant info at the
OpenMCL site.

Any info will be appreciated!

-Mark

From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Re: Q: loop macro in OpenMCL for Mac OS X?
Did you try the digitool mailing list, info-mcl? Hang on...

  ········@digitool.com

I know loop gets loaded on the fly when MCL 4.3 runs across the first
loop form... hmmm, /Open/MCL. Loop is proprietary, yes? Maybe you have
to scrounge a copy and put it where OpenMCL can find it? I am guessing
wildly here. :)

--

 kenny tilton
 clinisys, inc
From: Louis Theran
Kenny Tilton <·······@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<·················@nyc.rr.com>...
> Maybe you have to scrounge a copy and put it where OpenMCL can find it?

If OpenMCL doesn't have loop in the distribution, try this:

  http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/code/iter/loop/symbolix/

MCL comes with a slightly modified version of it.

^L
From: Espen Vestre
Mark Watson <·····@markwatson.com> writes:

> OpenMCL looks very nice.  One problem that
> I am having is that any code that uses the loop macro
> causes the error:

You must download the source, not only the binaries. You don't have
to compile the source yourselves (you can download both), but you
need to have the library-directory which contains loop.
--
  (espen)