From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: http://go-mono.com
Hi

it looks like there is an open source implementation of the .NET
architecture.

Maybe the open source project is more willing to accomodate the
changes to make the Common Language Infrastructure more CL friendly.

Not that I can make such suggestions to the project, but maybe
somebody else is willing to.

Cheers

719 Broadway 12th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.