From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: ANNC: MOP-less Cells for ACL, LW and MCL
OK, I now have a MOP-less implementation of Cells available for dataflow
fans everywhere. Included now is a suite of regression tests, heavily
annotated to make clear the issues being exercised by each test.

Still have not sorted out SourceForge, and I got lots else to worry
about these days so ... send me email and I'll get a Zip out to you.

Being MOP-less, I wager porting to CMUCL or other should not be too
tough.

I am going to play with CL-PDF next to see if I can get anywhere with
that, otherwise I am leaning next towards doing Python, Java and C++
versions.

--

 kenny tilton
 clinisys, inc