From: ted sandler
Subject: any Boston lispers out there?
I'm wondering if there are any Boston lispers out there who are interested
in getting together on a semi-regular basis to talk about lisp-related
topics.

I've attended a couple of Perl-Mongers meetings in Boston and would love to
start something similar for the lisp community.

-ted

From: Philip Knodle
Subject: Re: any Boston lispers out there?
Hey, sure.  I live in boston.  I use lisp.
I think it could be cool.  There must be plenty
of boston area lispers.  You might try to get GLS, Johnathon
Bacharach (sp? jrb from dylan and goo fame), etc to give
a talk on something to get critical mass in mass.
-Phil

From: Scott McKay
"Philip Knodle" <·······@bu.edu> wrote in message
·····················@bu.edu...
> Hey, sure.  I live in boston.  I use lisp.
> I think it could be cool.  There must be plenty
> of boston area lispers.  You might try to get GLS, Johnathon
> Bacharach (sp? jrb from dylan and goo fame), etc to give
> a talk on something to get critical mass in mass.
> -Phil
> ted sandler wrote:
>
> > I'm wondering if there are any Boston lispers out there who are
interested
> > in getting together on a semi-regular basis to talk about lisp-related
> > topics.
> >
> > I've attended a couple of Perl-Mongers meetings in Boston and would love
> > start something similar for the lisp community.
> >
> > -ted

There are loads of Lispers at ITA Software.