From: Greger Lindell
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tools for Lisp access to SQL databases
Intelligent Handbook has worked with complex database applications in
Lisp for many years.

We have applied the power of Lisp to development of the SQL statements
and to the delivery of systems accessing complex databases structures,
also with LOBs, Unicode character sets etc. etc.

We want, in this way, to offer our basic modules and our services to a
wider market.

Please visit our web site at http://www.inthan.com/lisp-tools.html for
more information.

Regards,

Greger Lindell

Intelligent Handbook Belgium

P.S. We also have a module for developing multilingual Lisp
applications.
P.P.S. This announcement may appear twice since the posting program
broke down on first attempt
From: Marco Antoniotti
ยทยทยท@inthan.be (Greger Lindell) writes:

> Intelligent Handbook has worked with complex database applications in
> Lisp for many years.
>
> We have applied the power of Lisp to development of the SQL statements
> and to the delivery of systems accessing complex databases structures,
> also with LOBs, Unicode character sets etc. etc.

Interesting.  When will a LW and CMUCL etc etc version be available?

I could use something like your system, but, unfortunately I find
myself using LW more than ACL recently.

Cheers

719 Broadway 12th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.