From: Biep
Subject: Apology
Hi everybody,

For the past ten months I have been ill slowly recovering from severe
fatigue.

Some time ago I thought I should be able to handle something like a
half day on the Internet every week or fortnight, and so I have been
somewhat active on that front, but I have come to realise that I
cannot yet deal with that.

I know I have let slip several lines of discussion here, including
pertinent questions asked to me, and I am sorry for that.  Anybody who
wants an answer can email me, and I'll try to answer when and as I
can.

I shall try to react to those articles that I can find with a google
search for "Biep", but do not as a matter of course expect any replies
to your reactions to such postings.

Sorry, and happy Lisping to you all,

Biep.

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Re: Apology
······@biep.org (Biep) writes:

> I shall try to react to those articles that I can find with a google
> search for "Biep"...

Oh my god!  Don't do that!!!

(Looking further in my mailbox: Argh, he did it already.  Maybe I
should killfile that guy immediately.)
From: Biep
I wrote
> For the past ten months I have been ill
> slowly recovering from severe fatigue.

Thanks for all the letters you all sent me!  Wow!  I had never thought
I'ld be *popular* in this group!

I don't feel up to replying to you all, but I'll try eventually to get
back to those who have written about more technical things.

Thanks again,

Biep.