From: Yuji Minejima
Subject: Wanted: XP: A Common Lisp Pretty Printing System
The Common Lisp specification mentions XP: A Common Lisp Pretty Printing System.
Does anyone know where this paper can be found?
I tried several links hyperspec and google gave me, but all are dead now.

Thanks in advance.

Yuji.

From: John Paul Wallington
Subject: Re: Wanted: XP: A Common Lisp Pretty Printing System
Yuji Minejima <········@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:

> The Common Lisp specification mentions XP: A Common Lisp Pretty Printing System.
> Does anyone know where this paper can be found?
> I tried several links hyperspec and google gave me, but all are dead now.

I think Chapter 27 of CLtL2 is basically the same:

http://www.ida.liu.se/imported/cltl/clm/node253.html

--
John Paul Wallington
From: Yuji Minejima
On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:54:02 +0900, John Paul Wallington wrote:

> I think Chapter 27 of CLtL2 is basically the same:
>
> http://www.ida.liu.se/imported/cltl/clm/node253.html

That seems to be it.  Thank you.

Yuji