From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Open source lisp...
Greetings!  I'm helping maintain gcl.  Its current primary use is for
maxima.  I was wondering what other, if any, significant free (as in
speech) software projects there were out there written in Common
Lisp.  I'm primarily interested in code which does not merely
reimplement something already available in a more prevalent language,
but rather offers functionality which is not in general available
elsewhere.

Thanks!

--
Camm Maguire			     			····@enhanced.com

From: TheBean
Subject: Re: Open source lisp...
Camm Maguire <····@enhanced.com> wrote in message news:<··············@intech19.enhanced.com>...
> Greetings!  I'm helping maintain gcl.  Its current primary use is for
> maxima.  I was wondering what other, if any, significant free (as in
> speech) software projects there were out there written in Common
> Lisp.  I'm primarily interested in code which does not merely
> reimplement something already available in a more prevalent language,
> but rather offers functionality which is not in general available
> elsewhere.

  I think ACL2 qualifies:

    http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/moore/acl2/

  ACL2 has historically had strong ties with GCL.

Dave
From: Paolo Amoroso
On 03 Jun 2002 17:55:03 -0400, Camm Maguire <····@enhanced.com> wrote:

> maxima.  I was wondering what other, if any, significant free (as in
> speech) software projects there were out there written in Common
> Lisp.  I'm primarily interested in code which does not merely

You may check CLiki:

  http://ww.telent.net/cliki

Paolo
http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README