From: ·····@trakt7.net
Subject: Open Genera
Hi,

i have read about the symbolics operating system and development
environment called "Genera" for symbolics Lisp Machines.

There is also a software called Open Genera (Version 2.0) available for
DEC Alpha processors, but i'm not able to find it. Is anybody out
there who could give me a hint how to get it ?

--
--------------------------------------
                          Michael Kleis
| |_ _ _ __ _| |_| ||__  |_ _  ___| |_
|  _| '_/ _` | / /  _|/ /| ' \/ -_)  _|
  \__|_| \__,_|_\_\\__/_(_)_||_\___|\__|
---------------------------------------

From: John Paul Wallington
Subject: Re: Open Genera
·····@trakt7.net wrote:

> There is also a software called Open Genera (Version 2.0) available
> for DEC Alpha processors, but i'm not able to find it. Is anybody out
> there who could give me a hint how to get it ?

I understand that it costs 5000 USD.

--
John Paul Wallington
From: Friedrich Dominicus
·····@trakt7.net writes:

> Hi,
>
> i have read about the symbolics operating system and development
> environment called "Genera" for symbolics Lisp Machines.
>

> There is also a software called Open Genera (Version 2.0) available
> for DEC Alpha processors, but i'm not able to find it. Is anybody out
>
> there who could give me a hint how to get it ?
Please contact David Schmidt:
e-mail address:
·········@compuserve.com

DAVID K. SCHMIDT
Dir. of Sales & Maintenance Operations
Symbolics
P.O. Box 10862, Burke, VA� 22009
703-455-0430� (voice)
703-440-0388� (fax)

The mentioned price is correct.

Regards
Friedrich
From: mcmax
Hi

See http://vlee.sourceforge.net

Max

·····················@trakt7.net...

From: Christopher Browne
In the last exciting episode, "mcmax" <···············@libero.it> wrote::
> See http://vlee.sourceforge.net

See that site for what, exactly?

It has a nice title, and a couple of nice graphics, but it doesn't
appear to be contaminated by any actual documentation or code...

You might want to wait to publicize it until you actually have some
_working code_.
--
(concatenate 'string "chris" ·@cbbrowne.com")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/multiplexor.html
From: mcmax
Is open and plane first version for October 2002

I find developer for project.

Mcmax

···················@ID-125932.news.dfncis.de...

From: Friedrich Dominicus