From: Gilbert Baumann
Subject: New version of CLX Manual
Hello,

I prepared a new version of the htmlized CLX Manual which can be found
at:

  <URL:http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/clxman/>

The most notable change is the inclusion of a cgi script which allows
to search the manual's index. Also sections of the manual should now
be proper linked.

There also is an updated offline version which uses a java applet
instead of an cgi script for searching the index.

Both the index searching cgi script and the java applet where done by
Deliana Foutekova, so acknowledgements for this nifty feature go to
her.

If you find any quirks, please drop me a note. I am also open to any
suggestions on how to improve either the layout or the usability.

Gilbert.
--
;; Will hack for food.
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: New version of CLX Manual
On 20 Jul 2002 00:52:31 +0200, Gilbert Baumann <ยทยทยทยท@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
wrote:

> I prepared a new version of the htmlized CLX Manual which can be found
[...]
> The most notable change is the inclusion of a cgi script which allows
> to search the manual's index. Also sections of the manual should now
[...]
> If you find any quirks, please drop me a note. I am also open to any
> suggestions on how to improve either the layout or the usability.

I think that "Search" may be more standard than the "Seek" label next to
the search field.

Paolo
http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README